Friday, June 24, 2011

Where's the damn party?

Enough with the drama la dei. Where is the damn party? What if my mama wanna know where i am going? HOW!? LMAO.

I know that it is:

1. Definitely in Malaysia.
2. Definitely by the beach.
3. Definitely bringing whiskey (ooops)

This be the email they sent out to 150 winners and their 'lucky' friend.



To cut a long story short. Hatish won the contest and i'm his lucky friend. LOL. 11am Saturday @ Bukit Jalil meaning we will reach the 'venue' by 1 / 2 pm?

A Famosa? Port Dickson? Please don't tell me Sunway Lagoon. I can walk there instead of taking a cab to Bukit Jalil.

I'm willing to take a bet that I will and vow not to drink Carlsberg again. Any takers?

~5 pints of stout, 3 cans of beer and half bottle of single malt. Fuck Thursdays~

No comments: