Thursday, May 12, 2011

Updates updates..

... Perhentian was awesome but packed .. think we have decided to go during off-peak season...



.. and I (don't know about the rest) am DEFINITELY never driving there again. Bloody 8 hours average one-way. I'm flying next time around.



Aside from the increasing amount of workload which leaves me always needing a drink after work, there are a couple of things that caught my eye lately.

BeerFest Asia 2011 @ Singapore - Should I go or not?

Still deciding if it's worth it to travel down for 2 nights of boozing then travel up with a hangover on Sunday. $37 per day ticket cost + RM300 petrol + $75 booze per day = Nah.

IF you are interested, more details can be found here Beers, Beers and more Beers!

Frankiemumbo T-Shirts


Would you buy this t-shirt? If yes go to Frankiemumbo. Help them quit their day jobs! LOL

Don't Tell Mama @ Cherating

I think a re-visit should be in order. They just introduced the Don't Tell Daughter Cheeseburger! Beware of pussy
3 hour drive + cheap accommodation + party till sunrise + weekend away from KL = Fuck yea!

Now to gather the troops.




~4 mugs of beer yesterday left me wanting more

No comments: